Job vacancy at Bank HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Branch Manager Amanah
(Sumatera Utara - Medan) - (Code: CJS BM AMH MDN PFS – 10)
(Jawa Tengah - Semarang) - (Code: CJS BM AMH SEM PFS – 10)
The job holder is responsible to direct, manage, and control all aspects of sales, operations and services in Amanah Branch in Medan / Semarang.
* Has at least 5 years working experience in Banking, specifically in managing sales, services, and operation in the area of Consumer Banking.
* Possesses a strong Syariah Banking knowledge.
* Possesses very strong sales management and leadership skills.
* Possesses excellent customer service skills.
* Has a good knowledge of General Banking operations, systems, and control.
* Is conversant of all relevant Compliance boundaries of the role.
* Good interpersonal skills to ensure harmonious working relationship with different functions within the Bank.
* Demonstrates a high degree of integrity.
PREMIER BANKING SPECIALIST (MEDAN)
(Sumatera Utara - Medan) - (Code: CJS PBO MDN PFS - 10)
(Jawa Tengah - Semarang) - (Code: CJS PBO SEM PFS - 10)
The job holder is responsible to acquire new Premier customers and sell wealth management products in order to contribute to the growing consumer banking business. As a Premier Banking Specialist, you will be equipped with intensive development training to perform your role. You will represent HSBC in dealing with premier segment customers. You will be paired with mentor to groom you in developing network and relationship with prospective customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
* Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
* Has a minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in retail sales function at banking or financial institution (preferably wealth management business).
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Possess General Banking knowledge.
* Has a strong passion in selling activities, excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
* Commercial acumen, demonstrate a high degree of credibility and integrity.
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC - Human Resources Department
address: World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920
Please put the position code as the subject of your e-mail application
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id